With the midfield at Arsenal lacking a big, powerful and tough tackling star, it has become vitally important that we go out and try buy somebody that will add real steel to the centre of the park and according to reports in the Sun, we have identified Parma’s 20-year-old Afriyie Acquah as the man that fill that role.
It is no secret that we are missing the presence of Alex Song in the middle of the park and Arsene Wenger should make filling that void with a player that could do the job right now, rather than in the future.
Though Acquah might be a very good talent, we are sick of hearing how we are going to bring in some more brilliant talent and develop them into a star of the future.
We have got enough kids at the club to last us and what we need, what we want, is established players and top-quality footballers, because no matter how you look at it, we are lacking in that department.
There are only a handful of players at the club that could walk into most clubs in Europe, and the rest just make up the numbers.
So Mr. Wenger would you please stop looking at the possibility of buying young talents and look at bringing in the kind of footballers that we actually need.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Has Wenger proven his doubters wrong yet again or is it too early to say
- Arsenal are leaving Tottenham in the shadows – as usual
- Alex Song back at Arsenal? You’re having a laugh
- Theo Walcott: Time for a new deal or a new club?
- Should Arsenal be targeting overhauling Chelsea at the top of the table?