Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to sign a new contract at the Gunners when his current deal expires next season.
The Gunners boss is under intense pressure to bring us some more silverware back to the club and although he has been brilliant in the past, his transfer policies and failure to change his ways has caused many fans to call for his head.
He has been heavily linked with a summer switch to PSG, but has come out and revealed that he will honour his contract and hopes that he can gain a new deal with the Gunners.
As quoted on the Daily Mail, he said: “I want to stay if I do well and if I consider, or the club considers, that I do well, that is all.
“I have answered this question already. I respect my contracts.”
The Gunners fans will be divided on the subject as many of them would like to see a change this summer never-mind next year.
So although I love the man for all he has achieved at the club, he does not deserve a new contract if he cannot bring us some success next year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Has Wenger proven his doubters wrong yet again or is it too early to say
- Arsenal are leaving Tottenham in the shadows – as usual
- Alex Song back at Arsenal? You’re having a laugh
- Theo Walcott: Time for a new deal or a new club?
- Should Arsenal be targeting overhauling Chelsea at the top of the table?