Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to sign a new contract at the Gunners when his current deal expires next season.
The Gunners boss is under intense pressure to bring us some more silverware back to the club and although he has been brilliant in the past, his transfer policies and failure to change his ways has caused many fans to call for his head.
He has been heavily linked with a summer switch to PSG, but has come out and revealed that he will honour his contract and hopes that he can gain a new deal with the Gunners.
As quoted on the Daily Mail, he said: “I want to stay if I do well and if I consider, or the club considers, that I do well, that is all.
“I have answered this question already. I respect my contracts.”
The Gunners fans will be divided on the subject as many of them would like to see a change this summer never-mind next year.
So although I love the man for all he has achieved at the club, he does not deserve a new contract if he cannot bring us some success next year.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal said to be considering former Chelsea coach to replace Wenger
- Arsenal’s on-loan star beaming with confidence
- Arsenal keen to beat Man City to young English defender
- Arsenal’s German star admits he may have to leave in January
- Gunners hoping for big moves in January