Arsenal will need to offer full-back Bacary Sagna around £100,000 and a two-year contract to keep him
Sports Direct News has learned that his form this season is attracting interest from Paris St-Germain but that talks are continuing with the board
Given a realistic choice, the Frenchman, is hoping it is not a foregone conclusion he will have to move on.
But we have a strict over-30s policy which sees the board refuse to offer more than a 12 month deal in such cases and that is the biggest stumbling block.
Sagna also feels that given his tremendous form this season as the team has catapulted itself to the top of the league, that a new deal of around £90,000 – £100,000 is not excessive
Should we give him a deal?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Former Gunner slams Arsenal’s summer transfers
- Arsenal given major boost in hunt for Man United target’s signature
- Long-time Arsenal target ready to move – salary expectations revealed
- Chelsea target admits preference for Arsenal
- Should Arsenal re-ignite their interest in Newcastle’s unwanted star?