Arsenal will need to offer full-back Bacary Sagna around £100,000 and a two-year contract to keep him
Sports Direct News has learned that his form this season is attracting interest from Paris St-Germain but that talks are continuing with the board
Given a realistic choice, the Frenchman, is hoping it is not a foregone conclusion he will have to move on.
But we have a strict over-30s policy which sees the board refuse to offer more than a 12 month deal in such cases and that is the biggest stumbling block.
Sagna also feels that given his tremendous form this season as the team has catapulted itself to the top of the league, that a new deal of around £90,000 – £100,000 is not excessive
Should we give him a deal?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Top European manager wants Arsenal manager’s job, should we ditch Wenger?
- Arsenal target nearing Juventus deal? I think not
- Arsenal backroom staff make could-be critical Champions League error
- Arsenal boss claims we must take positives from painful Man Utd loss
- Arsenal to battle Man United for Premier League star