Arsenal will need to offer full-back Bacary Sagna around £100,000 and a two-year contract to keep him
Sports Direct News has learned that his form this season is attracting interest from Paris St-Germain but that talks are continuing with the board
Given a realistic choice, the Frenchman, is hoping it is not a foregone conclusion he will have to move on.
But we have a strict over-30s policy which sees the board refuse to offer more than a 12 month deal in such cases and that is the biggest stumbling block.
Sagna also feels that given his tremendous form this season as the team has catapulted itself to the top of the league, that a new deal of around £90,000 – £100,000 is not excessive
Should we give him a deal?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Will Jack Wilshere ever deliver for club or country?
- Should Calum Chambers be granted regular first-team football?
- Mesut Ozil could be sidelined for the clash with Man City
- Danny Welbeck says all the right things
- Arsenal linked with shock move for veteran Colombian defender