Arsenal are back on alert for highly-rated Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony after he admitted he wants to fight for a move to the Premier League.
The little powerhouse has been brilliant over the last few seasons and is now highly-regarded in the game after an impressive campaign in which he netted thirty-one times thirty Eredivisie appearances.
And although Arnhem are reluctant to let him leave the ambitious 24-year-old is now furious with his employers for not letting him go in January and he now to leave Holland before the start of next term.
As quoted on the De Telegraaf website, he said: “It is a unique opportunity to play in the Premier League, one of the best championships in the world.
“When the next opportunity arises [to leave] I will fight to get out, I am very angry with Vitesse. They made many promises and did not keep them all. Now my goal is to join a top team in Europe.”
The Gunners have been looking for a striker and Bony has all the attributes to make a real impact at the Emirates. And considering he would cost around £10 million, he could be a real bargain for the club.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season