Arsenal are back on alert for highly-rated Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony after he admitted he wants to fight for a move to the Premier League.
The little powerhouse has been brilliant over the last few seasons and is now highly-regarded in the game after an impressive campaign in which he netted thirty-one times thirty Eredivisie appearances.
And although Arnhem are reluctant to let him leave the ambitious 24-year-old is now furious with his employers for not letting him go in January and he now to leave Holland before the start of next term.
As quoted on the De Telegraaf website, he said: “It is a unique opportunity to play in the Premier League, one of the best championships in the world.
“When the next opportunity arises [to leave] I will fight to get out, I am very angry with Vitesse. They made many promises and did not keep them all. Now my goal is to join a top team in Europe.”
The Gunners have been looking for a striker and Bony has all the attributes to make a real impact at the Emirates. And considering he would cost around £10 million, he could be a real bargain for the club.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chelsea legend believes Arsenal’s new signing has made them title contenders.
- Arsenal to battle local rivals for Roma defender.
- Arsenals bid for Napoli star has been rejected.
- Arsenal keeper could make a move to Fenerbahce this summer.
- Borussia Dortmund has said that Arsenal target is not for sale.