Arsenal are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Barcelona forward Cristian Tello.
We have been keen to bring in new attacking players this January due to an injury to Theo Walcott and a lack of backup to main striker Olivier Giroud.
Several players have been linked with moves to the Emirates Stadium, but it now looks likely that Arsene Wenger will opt to sign Tello from Barcelona, who are willing to let the 22-year-old leave the club.
The versatile attacker has not managed to nail down a regular first-team place in recent seasons, and will not look to make move so he is able to get a place in the Spanish world-cup squad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal line-up Brazilian as giants look to sell
- Arsenal to offer player-plus cash for £20 million man
- Arsenal edge closer to goal machine as giants ready to sell
- Arsenal target wants ‘dream’ move from Brazil to Europe
- Arsenal ‘in talks’ with £15 million man as agent in London to get deal done