We have been chasing the brilliant young Ajax star Christian Eriksen for some time now, but were ruled out because the player did not fancy a move to the Premier League and preferred either Spain or Italy. However, that is not the case anymore and he has decided that a move to England would benefit his career, which has put the clubs chasing him on red alert.
We have been reportedly monitoring him for some time now and According to reports in the Metro, he has been speaking to the media about his future and has revealed that he has no idea where he will be playing in the next few months and could be plying his trade away from Ajax.
As quoted in the same paper he said: “I think that my future lies in England, Italy or Spain. These are the competitions that I like.
“I do not know what I will do in a few months’ time yet, but I want to leave my mark before moving on.”
We are in need of bringing some more quality to the set-up at the Emirates and although he would cost around £20 million, he is regarded as one of the best young stars around and has been courted by some of the world’s top clubs.
So he would urge Arsene Wenger to go out and spend on the young lad, because he is definitely worth the fee for now and the future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wenger reveals winger’s transfer situation and remains positive despite injuries
- Arsenal to rival Man United with bid for World Cup defender
- Top European manager wants Arsenal manager’s job, should we ditch Wenger?
- Arsenal target nearing Juventus deal? I think not
- Arsenal backroom staff make could-be critical Champions League error