Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny insists that he has a great passion for the game and tries to give everything he has on pitch.
Well, there can’t be any doubt that the Frenchman is a hard worker and his commitment to the game is admirable; the player believes he is mentally tough because of the unconventional route he adopted in reaching to this place.
The defender started his career early with lower leagues and sheer hard work took him to a big club like Arsenal and a national team call up last season.
The 27-year-old said “Life is strange. Maybe tomorrow I won’t be able to play because I am injured so I live every day at 100 per cent,”
“I am happy to be a professional footballer, to play in a big stadium with a big atmosphere against very good players.
“I can’t say I am tired, that I don’t want to run and want to stay at home. It’s not possible. I have a great passion for football and every time I am on the pitch I give 100 per cent.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsene Wenger – “You want all 11 players to be leaders”
- Looks like Wenger is ready to take a massive gamble
- Is this the first confirmation that Arsenal WILL buy in January
- One Arsenal player Wenger should NOT be listening to
- Arsene Wenger gives Walcott update ahead of game on Sunday