Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny insists that he has a great passion for the game and tries to give everything he has on pitch.
Well, there can’t be any doubt that the Frenchman is a hard worker and his commitment to the game is admirable; the player believes he is mentally tough because of the unconventional route he adopted in reaching to this place.
The defender started his career early with lower leagues and sheer hard work took him to a big club like Arsenal and a national team call up last season.
The 27-year-old said “Life is strange. Maybe tomorrow I won’t be able to play because I am injured so I live every day at 100 per cent,”
“I am happy to be a professional footballer, to play in a big stadium with a big atmosphere against very good players.
“I can’t say I am tired, that I don’t want to run and want to stay at home. It’s not possible. I have a great passion for football and every time I am on the pitch I give 100 per cent.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season