It has been reported today that Inter Milan have entered the chase for forgotten man Marouane Chamakh and plan on taking the massive flop on-loan when the winter transfer window opens up in just a few weeks.
They are apparently looking to some back-up for number one striker Diego Milito and see Chamakh as a ‘cost-effective deputy’; it is claimed in La Gazzetta.
Inter are hopeful they can strike a deal to loan the former Bordeaux man from the Gunners, who are desperate to get Chamakh’s lofty wages off the books.
The 28-year-old has to be one of the worst signings the club has ever made and we cannot wait to see the back of him, even if it is only for a short period of time.
We have been calling for months for Arsene Wenger to get rid of the dead weight at the club and although he has failed to listen in the past, it could be that he finally hears our cries and gets rid of Chamakh. And then hopefully some of the other flops at our club.
So hopefully in the next few weeks we will be saying bye to Chamakh, and he will hopefully not return when the rumoured loan deal is over
Possibly Related Posts:
- Will Jack Wilshere ever deliver for club or country?
- Should Calum Chambers be granted regular first-team football?
- Mesut Ozil could be sidelined for the clash with Man City
- Danny Welbeck says all the right things
- Arsenal linked with shock move for veteran Colombian defender