Nicklas Bendtner has been loaned out to Italian side Juventus because the club do not want him anymore and he has now come out and angered Arsenal fans by admitting that he could make the short journey across town to play for rivals Tottenham Hotspur if the opportunity ever arises.
Speaking to Sky Sports he said: “History is filled with examples of players moving between rival clubs and I can’t rule out clubs due to where I might have been in the past,” Bendtner told bold.dk.
“It might not be the best idea but if the project matches my ambitions I would have to be interested.”
He added: “I still have a great relationship with London, which is a city that I adore.
“I have a lot of friends in London and there are a lot of great clubs in London, so I wouldn’t rule out a return.”
However, angered fans is a bit over the top because we do not want him back at the end of the season and we cannot wait until Arsene Wenger accepts some kind of deal that will keep him away from the Emirates permanently.
If Spurs ever make a bid for the Danish star then we would be willing the board at White Hart Lane to spend their money on him, because he is the kind of player that will not actually add any quality to the line-up, but hinder it and that is good from whatever angle you look at it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season