Ryo Miyaichi is all set to continue his career at Arsenal after Ajax boss Frank de Boer admitted that getting the Japanese youngster is an unrealistic target for them.
The 19-year-old winger joined Arsenal in 2010 after impressing manager Arsene Wenger in the trial. However, he was soon loaned to Feyenoord where he played 12 matches for the Dutch side scoring three goals in the season.
In 2012, he returned to Arsenal and was included in the 23 squad pre-season tour to Asia. In the January transfer window he was loaned again, this time to Bolton Wanderers.
However, after seeing his chances of making to the first team gradually getting difficult he had been linked with a move to the Amsterdam club.
De Boer insisted that Ajax won’t be able to land the Japanese and he has several other transfers in mind.
Speaking to Eredivisie Live he said “In my opinion he is not an option anymore,”
He added: “There are several candidates. We’ll know more soon.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal circle, as ‘rock’ is on the move!
- Arsenal target wants move, but Gunners stay cheap?
- Arsenal quoted insane amount for attacking midfielder!
- Arsenal to make Barcelona swoop, as clause to be activated?
- Arsenal hit Spanish wall in chase for talent?