He has been the talk of transfer speculation ever since it emerged his Contract negotiations with the club have stalled after both parties couldn’t agree on the right kind of terms. And it has been reported that Theo Walcott could be on his way out of the club this January with Manchester United entering the race and offering unsettled star Nani in a possible swap deal.
Walcott is declining to sign a five-year deal that the club is offering and will not agree to the £75,000 a week, as he is looking for around £100,000 a week. And according to the Daily Mail we could end up selling him rather than letting him go for nothing in the summer.
Although we would like the flying winger to stay, we have become frustrated with the fact that he is being extremely greedy and asking for wages that he will never get at our club.
So reports have suggested that Arsene Wenger is looking at the possibility of bringing Nani to the Emirates after the Portugal has had a series of bust-ups with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The idea is already being put out there and although we could get some money for Walcott, it would only be about £8 million and we would not be able to bring in a suitable replacement for that kind of money.
So the idea of a swap deal could be beneficial to all parties involved.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season