Arsenal could miss out on the opportunity of landing highly talented French teenager M’Baye Niang with Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City showing an interest.
The centre forward has been on Arsenal’s radar for quite a long time and has spent time on trial but Spurs have now invited him to have a go on their training pitches.
Also, Roberto Mancini has shown interest in him as he hopes to add few bright prospects of Europe in his squad.
The 17-year-old Caen striker showed glimpses of mercurial talent towards the end of the season when he scored three goals in seven matches.
He was one of the brightest stars in his hopeless team which ultimately went on to face relegation.
It is expected that a sum of £5M is enough to convince Caen to sell. However, Arsenal hasn’t shown much urgency of late in getting his signature and may well miss out on the player.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal circle, as ‘rock’ is on the move!
- Arsenal target wants move, but Gunners stay cheap?
- Arsenal quoted insane amount for attacking midfielder!
- Arsenal to make Barcelona swoop, as clause to be activated?
- Arsenal hit Spanish wall in chase for talent?