Arsenal have a habit of buying young talents and trying to develop them into top stars and it looks like Arsene Wenger is at it again, as he plans on bringing in Andreas Cornelius into the club this coming transfer window.
It will not come as good news to many Gunners fans as they are sick of Wenger bringing in bright young talent rather than established players that will bring success to the club straight away.
The young nineteen year old is tall, powerful and good in the air and has already hit ten goals for his club FC Copenhagen this term so he would be a great target man if Arsenal.
However, the English side will have to fight off the attentions of Italian giants AC Milan who have been impressed with the 19-year-olds ability and also plan on acquiring his services.
Milan are in the middle of rebuilding their squad after they sold all of their top stars in the summer and are now looking to add good prospects for the future, rather than go out and spend big on top-class stars.
Even though Comelius is not well known around the globe, scouts from all over Europe have been monitoring his progress and now a battle between two of Europe’s clubs could well ensue for his signature
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season