Arsenal are reportedly back in the hunt for highly-rated Toulouse midfielder Etienne Capoue, and are reportedly considering making an offer for him as his current employers are rumoured to be ready to cash in on the ace.
The tough-tackling holding midfielder is just the type of physical presence that we need in the heart of the midfield and is widely seen as one of the best talents in Ligue 1.
And according to reports on the TalkSport website, we are ready to splash out £10 million to land his services over the next few weeks.
Arsene Wenger is on the lookout for another defensive midfielder after selling Alex Song to Barcelona in the summer, and since he has failed to fill the void left by the former star, it is imperative that we bring in someone like him or Yann M’Vila who is also on the market after he admitted he wants a move to England.
Toulouse do not want to lose the star, but reports are suggesting that they are willing to cash in and us Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur are leading the chase to acquire his services.
So with the window ten days in, we could start seeing some players actually arrive.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal target set to sign extension with Schalke
- Arsenal legend: With Khedira, we could win Premier League
- Arsenal lining up La Liga stand-out performer in January
- Arsenal deep into negotiations with World Cup winning star
- Top lad! Liverpool target tells friends he wants Arsenal move