There have been some rumours emerge which have suggested Arsenal could make a January move for Barcelona starlet Isaac Cuenca, as it has been reported Barcelona are willing to let the lad go out on-loan until the end of the season.
It has been no secret in the past that boss Arsene Wenger is a massive admirer of the young lad and has been tracking him for a while now.
Cuenca has failed to make a real impact this season after making a very good impression last term and Barca will send him out to get some much needed game time and also to help continue his development.
And according to reports in the Daily Express, we are planning a frim offer for the youngster towards the end of the transfer window.
So although we would only have him for a short period of time, we could treat it as a try before you buy kind of deal and if he impresses enough in the next few months, then we could potentially make a summer move to bring him here permanently.
However, Barca and us have some history and they may not want to do any business for one of their most promising youngsters.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal edge closer to move as targets club line-up replacement
- Arsenal boss linked with move for in-demand star
- Arsenal move is on as giants look to cash in on €30 million man
- Arsenal close in on deal as agent confirms ‘Premier League offer made’
- Arsenal have door opened in £20 million Brazilian chase