Pavel Pogrebnyak wants his fellow countryman Andrey Arshavin to secure a January switch from Arsenal to Reading.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger sympathises with the current situation of Arshavin but the fact remains that the Russian is not finding regular games at the club.
According to several reports in the last month, Arshavin is wanted by the newly promoted side Reading as owner Anton Zingarevich holds a deep interest in the Arsenal play maker.
“It’s Arshavin who has to make the decision,” Pogrebnyak was quoted by Sky Sports
“Anton Zingarevich knows him well enough without listening to my opinion, as he is from St Petersburg.
“Andrey is a master and there is no doubt that it would be great to see him at Reading.”
Arshavin has started in seven games this season in all competitions and has scored one goal but provided six assists for the Gunners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal to make shock move for Premier League big man
- Arsenal confident one of Premier League’s best will sign big time deal
- Arsenal on alert as Mexican eyes up summer move
- Wenger hands Frenchman three-year Arsenal deal to sign up
- Arsenal in talks to get South American deal done?