Arsenal target and West Bromwich Albion midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu is considering his options at the Hawthorns.
The star has been in superb form for Brom this year, but is ready for the next stage in his career and reports have linked him with a move to the Emirates
“They (West Brom) are aware of my ambitions for the future. If I have the opportunity to join a more upscale club, I will. I owe West Brom a lot but now I would only go elsewhere to play in the Europa League or Champions League.
“I think it is the right time. I have progressed in my game, my game management, mentally, tactically, physically and I am ready to go to a top-four club.
“Clubs have enquired with West Brom [about a transfer this winter]. There have been approaches. But I do not dwell on it – I leave it for the club and my agent to handle.
“England is my first destination. I feel good here, there is no longer a language barrier. Beyond that, maybe there are opportunities with other clubs in the Champions League.” (France Football)
Is the man good enough for us?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal said to be considering former Chelsea coach to replace Wenger
- Arsenal’s on-loan star beaming with confidence
- Arsenal keen to beat Man City to young English defender
- Arsenal’s German star admits he may have to leave in January
- Gunners hoping for big moves in January