Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert has told Christian Benteke to stay until after the world cup as he can get a bigger move than the clubs that are currently chasing him.
Benteke is a good player and has all the attributes to make himself a top-drawer forward if he makes the right step up to a bigger club at the end of the season.
The Belgian forward has been brilliant this campaign and has drawn strong interest from the Gunners after impressing since his £8 million summer move from Genk.
However, Lambert is determined to keep top-scorer Benteke if the club secure Premier League safety. And has reportedly told him that if he stays and continues his good form for next season, he could get a move to the likes of Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid according to the Daily Express.
Although the Gunners are not wining much, they are still one of the biggest clubs on the planet and are a massive step up for the Villa striker.
So Lambert should just worry about keeping his job next season rather than worry about Benteke coming here, because there is almost no doubt he will be on the move in the summer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal looking to move for Schalke star?
- Legend Ian Wright Slams Arsenal fans and claims someone needs sacking!
- Arsenal told January target unavailable for under £20M
- Arsenal target meets with current club Barcelona to orchestrate move
- Arsenal in talks to sign Atletico Madrid star