Arsenal target and Swansea City star Michel Vorm has ‘welcomed’ rumours that big clubs are after his signature.
Current number one Wojciech Szczesny has come under intense criticism in recent weeks and it has been claimed that Arsene Wenger has lost faith in his current number one.
And we are aware they could activate an ‘affordable’ get-out clause in Vorm’s contract and have been closely watching the 29-year-old as we line up the summer swoop.
There have been a few stoppers linked with the Gunners over the last few months and Vorm is a great man to have between the sticks. He has proven his worth in the Premier League and he would command a massive price tag or very high wages.
And although he failed to confirm the rumours, he has welcomed talk of a summer move to the Emirates.
As quoted on the Metro website, he said: “Obviously you never know what can happen in football, but I see myself playing here next season.”
“It is all speculation, but in some ways it is positive because it means people look at you as someone who is doing well.”
Vorm is now rated as one of the best stopper in the Premier League and could end the Gunners calls for a top and established goalkeeper.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Has Wenger proven his doubters wrong yet again or is it too early to say
- Arsenal are leaving Tottenham in the shadows – as usual
- Alex Song back at Arsenal? You’re having a laugh
- Theo Walcott: Time for a new deal or a new club?
- Should Arsenal be targeting overhauling Chelsea at the top of the table?