Arsenal target and Ajax star Toby Alderweireld has issued a come and get me plea to the Premier League clubs chasing him.
The gifted defender is very highly-rated across Europe and caught the eye last season with some sparkling performances for Ajax, but is reportedly keen to make the step up and test himself in one of the big leagues.
The 24-year-old has eyes set on the Premier League or Germany’s Bundesliga, and we could make a move for him if the price is right.
He told De Telegraaf: “That is not my preference. England and Germany are the best leagues where I think I can take the next step.
“I have to go somewhere where I can play football a bit and where my style of play suits.
“On the other hand, I do not want to play for a team at the bottom of their league. I want to leave Ajax for a nice club, otherwise I’ll just stay in Amsterdam.”
The likes of Liverpool and Tottenham are also eyeing up a summer swoop for his signature, but it is surely us who lead the chase as we can offer him Champions League football on a regular basis and will also give him more chances at winning something.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Powerhouse ‘keen to hear from Arsenal’ as he eyes summer move
- Arsenal look set to land superstar as giants want to cash in
- Arsenal linked with summer move for impressive Serie A star
- Premier League flier edges closer to shock Arsenal move
- Arsenal eye up impressive target ahead of summer move