Arsenal are reportedly looking to bring back Real Sociedad striker Carlos Vela back to the Emirates in the summer as the Metro reports we have sent scouts out to watch him play in the last few months.
The little Mexican was sold to Sociedad in the summer after failing to make any sort of impact at the club and has been mightily impressive since he joined the Spanish side.
He has bagged himself nine goals in twenty-one games this season and has been earning praise for some of his displays.
And, according to the Mexican himself, it is this form that has led to his old club taking another look for his services.
As quoted in the Metro he said: “I don’t rule it out,’ Vela said, when asked about a potential return to Arsenal.
“They have a clause to buy me back – you put that in the contract for a reason. I don’t know if anything will happen, it is out of my hands, but I know Arsenal have come to see my games.”
It would be a shock move if the Gunners brought him back considering just how ineffective he was during his first spell at the club.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal keeper could make a move to Fenerbahce this summer.
- Borussia Dortmund has said that Arsenal target is not for sale.
- Arsenal defender comments on manager
- Arsenal legend believes midfielder is a world champion
- Arsenal midfielder advises Germany duo to move to the Premier League.