The Gunners has been linked with a big money move for Swansea City’s goal-scoring machine Michu when the winter transfer window opens up next month after boss Arsene Wenger has shown a keen interest in the big Spaniard. But the news coming out of Wales is not good as the player himself has told the media that he is happy where he is and has no intention of leaving anytime soon.
The star has been an impressive figure in the Premier League since his arrival in the summer from Rayo Vallecano and has hit twelve goals already in the League. Which has put Swansea well up there and has given him the tag of ‘signing of the summer’.
Speaking to Sky Sports he said: “Right now I’m happy, playing almost every minute and I’m very happy,” he told Radio Marca.
“It is always nice that you get talked about with teams like Atletico Madrid, one of the largest in Spain, but now I am very happy in Swansea.”
Although the figures mentioned for his transfer were way over the top, he would have been a welcome addition to the set-up here at the Emirates and his words will surely disappoint the clubs that are after his signature, including us.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal keeper could make a move to Fenerbahce this summer.
- Borussia Dortmund has said that Arsenal target is not for sale.
- Arsenal defender comments on manager
- Arsenal legend believes midfielder is a world champion
- Arsenal midfielder advises Germany duo to move to the Premier League.