Robin van Persie has given more indication about his possible destination this summer, with the Dutch frontman spotted house-hunting in Cheshire.
The move is clearly a signal of the player’s readiness to sign with one of the Manchester clubs, a sign which is also set to break any hopes of Arsenal holding onto their skipper beyond the off-season.
Van Persie surprised many with a public announcement last week, in which he indicated that he would not be signing a new contract with the Gunners following the expiry of his existing deal at the end of next season.
The Dutchman has been courted by both Manchester City and Juventus, with the 28-year old’s latest act a clear indication of the player’s interest in joining the reigning Premier League champions’ ambitious project at the Etihad Stadium.
Van Persie was seen in the millionaires’ village of Hale before leaving on holiday, and is set to inform Wenger officially that he will be shifting base once he returns later this week.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal and Monaco in £25 million Barcelona battle?
- Man United move is discussed by Arsenal hierarchy?
- Arsenal boss confirms striker deal is almost done!
- Arsenal’s bargain chase slams door shut in pursuit!
- Arsenal target fuels Emirates summer switch?