There have been some interesting rumours emerge, as the Times have reported that we could potentially be in the market to snap up Toulouse tough man Moussa Sissoko during this transfer window, as it has been revealed his club are ready to get rid on a cut-priced deal.
The powerful 22-year-old defensive midfielder is certainly a player that would fit into the system here at the Emirates as we are in need of adding some bite and steel to the very lightweight midfield.
And don’t get me wrong Santi Cazorla, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta have been great for us attacking, but defensively they are not the best and we need somebody in there that will get in the faces of the opponents and break up the play.
So it is rumoured that he is going for a bargain £2.8 million and could actually leave during this transfer window as he is out of contract at the end of the season and his current employers would like to get something for their trouble.
However, we are not the only club chasing him and Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle, QPR and West Ham are all also very keen to acquire his services.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ian Wright is simply wrong about Olivier Giroud
- Arsene Wenger pats himself on the back for his achievements at Arsenal
- Arsenal linked with a potential winter raid on Newcastle United
- Former Arsenal legend makes a move into management
- Per Mertesacker makes a eye opening admission