Frenchman M’Baye Niang is set to disappoint Arsenal and other Premier League clubs as the young striker is heading to Italy to join AC Milan on a season long loan.
Arsenal especially were heavily interested in the 17-year-old who was invited for a trial in early July. The youngster impressed everyone at the club and it was expected that he would join the Gunners in near future.
Arsene Wenger didn’t hesitate to lodge a formal bid for the teenager who played 30 times for his club last season and scoring five league goals but couldn’t prevent the club from getting relegated.
Caen president rejected Arsenal’s initial offer of £5m and warned there are several other interested parties looking to grab the player’s signature. However, Arsenal was not willing to meet the asking price of £7m asked by Caen.
AC Milan will be offering a reported fee of £400,000 upfront to grab him on a season long loan and would like the make the move permanent next season for £6m.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal quoted insane amount for attacking midfielder!
- Arsenal to make Barcelona swoop, as clause to be activated?
- Arsenal hit Spanish wall in chase for talent?
- Arsenal plan to say bye to eleven, in summer clear-out!
- Agent in town for Arsenal talks?