Arsenal have once again been linked with a bright young talent as it has emerged that we are now on the trail of gifted Lisandro Lopez, who currently plays for South American side Arsenal de Sarandi. And according to his agent we will be making some kind of bid for him when the transfer window opens up in January.
As reported in the Metro, his agent Ivan Fernandez revealed that us, Valencia and AC Milan are hot on his trail and will try and acquire his services as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
He said: “We have already spoken with AC Milan and Valencia. There are also scouts from Arsenal London looking at him.”
Now Arsene Wenger does have a habit of buying gifted young stars and then trying to turn them into the next big thing, and although we have no idea just how good Lopez is. Media reports and critics have all suggested that he will be a star of the future.
However, Wenger won’t have it all his own way if he wants to tie up a deal, as Milan boss Max Allegri has already been in contact with the player and his agent to try and persuade him to join the Italian side and snub the rest of the clubs that are interested in him.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal can have no margin of error tonight, claims Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal striker wants to be the ‘Wright’ man at the club for the future
- Goal hero Flamini dedicates both goals to the fans who’ve stood by him
- Agent of Anthony Martial slams Wenger for turning him down during window
- Arsenal’s ‘heroic midfielder’ last night, expected to leave at end of season