Italian giants Juventus have finally provided an escape route for Arsenal outcast Nicklas Bendtner after the Serie A Champions have agreed to sign him on a season long loan with a view of making the move permanent for £5m.
The 24-year-old who made 99 appearances for Arsenal since joining the club in 2005, has no shortage of interest from Italy, with both the Milan clubs, Genoa and Siena were all linked at some of time in this summer. Milan were keen to land the player who spent last season on loan at Sunderland but dropped down their interest after signing Bojan Krkic from Roma.
Juventus now have agreed terms with the striker and the Dane is expected to be in Italy in the next few hours to finalise the deal.
It is understood that, the Old Lady have yet to make any formal agreement with Arsenal, but they will be offering £1m upfront to take Bendtner on a season long loan and then have the option to sign him permanently for £5 million next summer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal target could be on his way this summer!
- Wenger ready to spend his first £10 Million from his transfer budget
- Arsenal need to realise how good they are claims Theo Walcott
- Arsenal boss has green light to spend big on Man United star!
- 19-goal sensation wants Arsenal move!