There is a good chance that Marouane Chamakh will leave the Emirates on Friday, probably to either Turkish side Besiktas or Spanish outfit Malaga.
Chamakh has been an abysmal failure for Arsenal, he has failed to make any form of impression on or off the field and the general consensus among the fans is that he should go, though the probability is that he will only leave on a loan at this time.
Arsenal are now well stocked for strikers and there is no point paying wages and utilising resources on a player that will almost certainly not contribute anything meaningful, even if given another chance.
Chamakh came with great fanfare but will leave quietly and without fuss.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal hit Spanish wall in chase for talent?
- Arsenal plan to say bye to eleven, in summer clear-out!
- Agent in town for Arsenal talks?
- Arsenal step up pursuit of Man City midfielder?
- Talent ready to make Arsenal spot his own!