Arsenal winger Theo Walcott is now wanted by Italian giants Inter Milan according to Sky Italia, as they look to exploit the player’s current contract situation.
The winger has only one year remaining in his contract and he is yet to sign a new deal though the player believes sooner or later it will be sorted out.
The 23-year-old former Southampton midfielder joined Arsenal in 2006 and has played 149 matches for the club scoring 26 league goals.
Walcott has been chased by fellow English clubs Liverpool and Chelsea this summer. The Blues even launched a formal bid of over £20m for the England international but it was rejected immediately as Arsenal are not looking forward to selling him at the moment.
It is not the first time the youngster has been linked with an Italian club. Juventus came with offers for him in recent years too but was rebuffed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal in German business?
- Arsenal move could be on, as target admits he wants Premier League swoop!
- Arsenal target reveals he wants out at Barcelona!
- Real Madrid sensation responds to Arsenal talk!
- Frenchman in Arsenal talks?