Arsenal stopper Wojciech Szczesny has come out and had a dig at London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, as he believes the Spurs squad simply isn’t good enough.
The big Polish star has taken the dig at our London rivals as they look to try and get ahead of us and Chelsea in the race for a Champions League spot next season.
He told Arsenal Player: “If we win our next two games it will be enough because either Chelsea or Spurs will drop points because they play each other
“If you look at Chelsea’s fixtures, they have Tottenham and Everton left and they won’t be easy games. And Tottenham do not have enough quality, so there you go…
“I would settle for another two 1-0 wins in the rest of the season and a place in the top three.
“Even if we have games like the QPR one, it might have been boring at times, but we couldn’t care less at this time. We just got the three points.”
Just like every season we will finish higher than them, they have once again had a gap in which we closed and that just shows that they get scared when something they ain for is about to be achieved.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal said to be considering former Chelsea coach to replace Wenger
- Arsenal’s on-loan star beaming with confidence
- Arsenal keen to beat Man City to young English defender
- Arsenal’s German star admits he may have to leave in January
- Gunners hoping for big moves in January