Wales coach Chris Coleman has insisted that he has no concerns over the relationship with Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
The former Fulham manager, unsettled the midfielder, by adding fuel to the oil, when he tried to persuade Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross, to play for Wales.
The Stoke City defender made a horrendous tackle in 2010, breaking Ramsey’s leg that could have ended the youngster’s football career. He has tried to issue an apology, but it is understood that Ramsey didn’t pay much heed to it.
He said while speaking to the reporters: “I don’t have any concerns about my relationship with Aaron – I think he said himself it was my decision, which it was.
“Aaron is our captain and it was right that I told him what I wanted to do.
“In the end it has all been academic because Ryan has decided he still wants to throw his lot in with England.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- 19-goal sensation wants Arsenal move!
- Arsenal close in on agreeing deal with defender!
- Arsenal circle, as ‘rock’ is on the move!
- Arsenal target wants move, but Gunners stay cheap?
- Arsenal quoted insane amount for attacking midfielder!