“Any bad performance you can see coming. Each football game is a new start. It is not what you have made before that decides the game, it is what you produce on the day. And what we produced on the day was not good enough.
“The pitch is not smaller than any other pitch. The pitch was bad but it does not explain our performance. We did not create enough to win a football game,” said Wenger.
It was a bade performance, well not bad, more sluggish, I am not sure that complacency was a factor either, the players just looked jaded and QPR took full advantage.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Talent ready to make Arsenal spot his own!
- Arsenal target fuels speculation?
- Arsenal eye up £16.5 million Juventus star?
- Arsenal star has hopes of Gunners stay!
- Arsenal boss confirms he will spend!