Arsene Wenger speaking after the victory over Man City passed comment on the performance of former old boy Samir Nasri.
Wenger said: “He had a good first half, then in the second half it was much more difficult for their offensive players because we had so much possession. They had no real opportunities to attack.”
That is Wenger at his diplomatic best, Nasri was all but absent from the game, we nullified him from the start and made sure that any impact he made would be minimal.
Nasris reckoned he left Arsenal for footballing reasons as opposed to money, well yesterday he finally realised that he is at another club that is not winning trophies either, could not have happened to a nicer person.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal circle, as ‘rock’ is on the move!
- Arsenal target wants move, but Gunners stay cheap?
- Arsenal quoted insane amount for attacking midfielder!
- Arsenal to make Barcelona swoop, as clause to be activated?
- Arsenal hit Spanish wall in chase for talent?